Updated: January 24th, 2013
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- The Service provides information and demonstrations of ICVT's video optimization technology.
- ICVT may add, change, suspend or discontinue the Service, in whole or in part, for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature, or Content, without notice or liability to you. ICVT shall not be responsible nor held liable for any failures, errors, unavailability and/or damages to your Content and does not assume responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, safety, timeliness, legality or applicability of any Content inserted into or provided by the Service.
You understand and agree that the Service may be supported by advertising. The Service may display advertisements and promotions on or through the Service, including, third party applications. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by ICVT on the Service are subject to change at ICVT'ssole discretion.
- The Service may provide links and application to other Internet websites or resources. Because ICVT has no control over such websites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that ICVT is not responsible for the availability of such external websites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
- to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other ICVT users or Content providers;
- in any manner that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
- for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
- to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any ICVT user;
- to create or submit unwanted email (Spam) to any other users or any URL;
- to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
- via use of any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission;
- to take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our Service infrastructure
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- to bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- ICVT, in its sole discretion, may remove any Content from the Site for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), at any time. Please see our copyright policy below.
- The Service is protected by federal and international copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. All right, title and interest in and to the Site, the Service, compilations, magnetic translations, digital conversions, software and other materials related to the Service and any derivatives thereof including any intellectual property rights therein are and shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive property of ICVT. All data related to the Site and/or collected by way of the Service on any website shall be the sole property of ICVT. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights in or to the Service or such data
- All third-party media is the property of the respective third parties. Certain content may be licensed by us from third parties; any such licensed third-party content and all intellectual property rights related to such content belong to the respective third parties. ICVT grants each user of the Site and/or Service a worldwide, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable and non-transferable license to download and use, third party content, solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may only download such content to your personal computer and you may not make any further copies of such content or transfer or share it to or with any other server, computer, peer-to-peer service, cloud service and any other similar services, you may not post or upload it to any other website or otherwise publicly display such content. Use, reproduction, modification, distribution or storage of any third party content for other than personal, non-commercial use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from ICVT, or from the copyright holder identified in such content's copyright notice. You shall not sell, license, rent, or otherwise use or exploit any content for commercial use or in any way that violates any third party right.
- All pages within the Service are the property of ICVT (provided that such pages may contain or link to third-party intellectual property). No portion of the pages within the Service may be reprinted, republished, modified, or distributed in any form without the express written permission of ICVT. You shall not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Service or its content. Any rights not expressly granted by this Agreement with respect to the Service or the Site or any part thereof are reserved by ICVT.
- As between ICVT and you, any Content submitted by you or inserted onto the Service and any intellectual property therein are and shall remain at all times your sole and exclusive property.
- All trademarks and logos used on this Service are the trademarks, service marks or logos of their respective owners. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right of ownership of any trademarks to you. Further, nothing on the Service shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark used or displayed on the Service, without the express written permission of ICVT or the trademark owner.
- You acknowledge that ICVT has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Service; what effects the Service may have on you of the Content you upload, your website or equipment; the accuracy or how you may interpret, rely, or use the Service including without limitation any loss of data, loss of quality or loss of reputation or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Service. ICVT assumes no responsibility with respect to the results of any Content generated via the Service. You release ICVT from all liability with respect to the Service, and any Content inserted onto or provided or accessed via the Service or through the Site.
- THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ICVT AND ITS AGENTS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, REGARDING THE SERVICE AND THE DATA, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, RESULTS OF USE, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, INTERFERENCE WITH QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS. ICVT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR THE DATA WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OR OTHERWISE, AND EXCEPT FOR BODILY INJURY, IN NO EVENT WILL ICVT OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY TORT, CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OR CORRUPTED DATA, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, INTERRUPTION OF BUSINESS, OR OTHER SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICE, ANY API, AND THE CONTENT, EVEN IF ICVT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES AND WHETHER OR NOT SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES ARE FORESEEABLE, OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100.
- YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR SOLE RIGHT AND REMEDY AGAINST ICVT IS TO DISCONTINUE USE OF THE SERVICE.
You shall comply with all export laws, restrictions and regulations applicable to the Service. You shall not export, or allow the export or re-export of the Service in violation of any such restrictions, laws or regulations. By using the Service and the Content, you agree to the foregoing and represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any restricted country.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others and require that those who use the Service do the same. If you believe that your proprietary work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to ICVT'sCopyright Agent, designated as such pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512(c)(2), named below:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright;
- description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Service;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
ICVT Ltd., 23 Menachem Begin Rd., Tel Aviv, Israel;
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS